ISINN-22 materials are available now.
The Frank Laboratory of Neutron Physics (FLNP) of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR) in Dubna, Russia organize the International Seminar on Interaction of Neutrons with Nuclei: Neutron Spectroscopy, Nuclear Structure, Related Topics (ISINN).
It's the traditional FLNP annual workshop in the field.
The Seminar language is ENGLISH.
- Fundamental properties of the neutron
- Fundamental interactions & symmetries in neutron induced reactions
- Properties of compound states, nuclear structure
- Intermediate and fast neutron induced reactions
- Gamma-decay of excited states
- Nuclear fission
- Nuclear data for applied and scientific purposes
- Methodical aspects
- Physics of ultracold neutrons
- Nuclear and related analytical techniques in environmental studies
- ADS studies