The Frank Laboratory of Neutron Physics (FLNP) of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR) in Dubna, Russia organize the International Seminar on Interaction of Neutrons with Nuclei: Neutron Spectroscopy, Nuclear Structure, Related Topics (ISINN).
It's the traditional FLNP annual workshop in the field.
The Seminar language is ENGLISH.
- Fundamental properties of the neutron
- Fundamental interactions & symmetries in neutron induced reactions
- Properties of compound states, nuclear structure
- Intermediate and fast neutron induced reactions
- Gamma-decay of excited states
- Nuclear fission
- Nuclear data for applied and scientific purposes
- Methodical aspects
- Physics of ultracold neutrons
- Nuclear and related analytical techniques in environmental studies
- ADS studies